Monday 21 March 2016

A note from HER dairy..!!




I have inked my soul with the infinite love for your existence in my mind on the platitude of alarmed state you left me. it is my inanity that i am still purely enslaved my endurance in anticipation of you to listen up to this pursuer of your love. Waking up every time with faint hearten numbness striking down to my veins is not curious anymore as every wall and pillow could eavesdrop to unheard prayers dried up with tears. How with every breath i have become so naive to deal with this sliced thoughts of my discomposed mind and heart which are stirred beyond the stretch of acute illusion i have been framing in your absence. i am drained with a consumed thoughts where they said its going to be entirely ok..!! how i wish i can Band-Aid my whispered remark to them that how profoundly uncommon you were to slip down in to lot beneath me where i kept all my doors open and YOU just decided to stand out and stare..!! How i wish...!!

1 comment: